martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

My favorite technologic object.


My
favorite technologic object It´s my cell phone. Because I can save any file I need, therefore I have my favorite music so you can hear it every day on the subway to don´t get bored. It also has radio to keep me updated at all time.Besides I´t has calendar, games and others applications, but I especially like it for its easy connection by USB port. No doubt it has helped me a lot.

I remember that it was a gift for Christmas and from there I have not stopped using it, also helpe me a lot to keep me informed in case of problems, mainly as an alarm clock.
Samsung C3050 is the model. It´s easy to use, with no complications and it is an useful tool in any case. With certain simplify my life, and I should not have a separate pendrive or an external radio. All in a single device that I use every day to simplify my life in an easy and enjoyable way

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario