sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Welcome to my Blog

My name is Sebastian Salinas. This blog will be about differents topics as politics, democracy, music and others analysis.

I like writing especially about me and my life experience. I am a simple man like everyone else who has problems, worries, feelings and social orientation cares. I´m studying Public Administration at the University of Chile. This career is very interesting because it has a lot of courses like; Mathematics, history, politics, economics and others, that give us differents points of view.

One of the courses that I must approve it´s English. I must write to get an A.

So.....Welcome!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Sebastian! congrats for your first entry, it was cool. I know, you will be get an A on english :)

    See you soon :)!

    ResponderEliminar