sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

¿What is Music?



The music is a strange part of the human been but if you play music near a plant, it will grow more fast an tall thats mean that the music is generic for the beens of all kingdoms but only the human been have the capacity too listen carefully an create music and
the music inspired is pure sentimentalism... only that persons who has a mark on his lifes can apreciatte a style. For example: grunge, rock, clasical.
The music is very sensational, is the other world. We need it.



Everyday I listen music. I look up at night
and listen all that noise, all that sound. I look the stars and remember that is life.
We remember through music
diferent moment of our life. This are happy, sad, brave, the worst of times and of love.


My life is an Orquest,
We life is music.
Our life is feel





6 comentarios:

  1. Your likes in the music are very great
    I remember the Mario's party, listening Led Zeppelin and The Who xD

    And your Pride of U2 (IN THIS MOMENT)

    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi my friend! :)

    Owned! xd!. No, i'm kidding ... i love your entry, it's fantastic the way you enjoy the music's strenght on your life.

    Kisses dear!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you are a wonderfull girl, my friend.
    Yes is wonderfull the way of music

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I remember Mario play Groveshark jajaja. Good party.

    ResponderEliminar